Site Remediation Projects
Owner: Various Clients
GFPDC has been involved in numerous site remediation projects. Properties have included underground storage tanks, battery and lead manufacturing companies, dry cleaning facilities, commercial/light industrial companies, and gasoline station sites.
GFPDC’s approach is to form a team of engineering and construction professionals tailored to the owner’s particular needs and to provide the services necessary to expedite the remediation and regulatory closure of environmental conditions on or emanating from a property.
Site Remediation Services Provided:
- Removed asbestos-containing pipe
- Decontaminated and demolished factory equipment and buildings on project property
- Stored, transported, treated and disposed of demolition and remediation wastes
- Employed innovative in-situ remediation techniques to remediate soil and groundwater contaminated with dry cleaning solvents
- Designed, installed, operated and maintained soil and groundwater remediation systems
- Closed and abandoned monitoring wells and remediation systems in accordance with regulatory requirements and applicable law
- Excavated buried drums and backfilled excavated areas with clean soil
- Implemented long-term groundwater monitoring program
- Removed underground storage tanks
- Provided construction management services
- Negotiated/coordinated with regulatory agencies
About Gannett Fleming Project Development Corporation
GFPDC is a national firm with its corporate office located in Camp Hill, PA, several regional offices, numerous field offices, and employees throughout the United States. Our teams include LEED® accredited professionals; certified commissioning agents; certified energy managers; and NEBB® and ENV SP.
We provide complete project delivery services including: Construction, Construction Management @ Risk and Design-Build for new construction and renovation projects in the public and private sectors. We are a licensed pre-qualified prime contractor in numerous states. We deliver a complete project as a single source of responsibility that clients can rely upon for finished projects that meet their criteria for quality, schedule, safety and cost. We have the ability to fast track projects and provide value engineering throughout the project. We reduce cost as well as owner liability, risk, and coordination efforts.